INTECH Insurance Surveyors Private Limited is an independent team of engineers, working on behalf of Insurance companies to survey and investigate all kinds of claims and to assess the losses.
INTECH Insurance Surveyors Pvt Limited is licenced by the Insurance Regulatory Development Authority [IRDA] vide SLA No 72454 for survey of all the departments i.e. Fire, Engineering, Marine, Misc & Motor; Valuations of Plant & Machinery and Civil; Risk Inspections; Pre-Dispatch surveys.
INTECH Insurance Surveyors and Loss Assessors Pvt Ltd., is core business in Insurance Claims Survey and Loss Assessment, Insurance Claims Investigations, Property Valuations, Property Risk Inspections with a clear vision to be synonymous with professionalism, high level of integrity, maintaining transparency and TAT.
INTECH as loss adjusters, deal all kinds of insurance claims that include Fire, Motor, Marine, Engineering, and Miscellaneous and claim investigations. Our team consists of qualified Engineers from different branches, with handful of experience in handling insurance surveys of all kinds from small to large scale.
INTECH are one of the leading Surveyors in Andhra Pradesh and Telangana with a proven track record since 1994 - in terms of professionalism in handling the claims, maintaining the TAT and integrity.
- Issuing superior quality survey reports.
- To be considered as most preferable surveyors for the insurers, brokers and clients.
- Generating insurance professionals.
- To establish and position ourselves among top ten (5) loss adjusting companies in INDIA by 2019 and Global presence by 2020.
- We ensure rendering satisfactory services to the concerned in line of their expectations by following QMS at par with international standards.
- We are committed to achieve continual improvement in our quality management system imparting necessary training and upgrading our technology and systems.
Providing high level of professional services in the area of Insurance Claims Survey and Loss Assessment, Insurance Claims Investigations, Property Valuations, Property Risk Inspections with a clear vision to be synonymous with professionalism, integrity, transparency, Team work, knowledge up keeping and TAT.
- We Promise
- We, by virtue of our profession, follow certain commitments, to co-operate the Insurance companies for speedy disposal of claims.
- We attend to the claim intimations within 10 hours in Andhra Pradesh state and 24 Hours in other places of the country.
- Time frame fixed for releasing of Loss advice [ILA] for the claims registered is within 24 hours, after attending Survey.
- The letter of requirements [LOR] to the client is sent; within 24 hours of our survey.
- Preliminary Survey Report [PSR] is released in case of the losses more than one Lakh.
- Periodical reminders are sent to the insured for furnishing the documents, for every
10 working days.
- We respond to the insurers for any clarifications with regard to the claim settlement within 24 hours and provide claim status of the pending claims at every 7 working days on allotment of the claim.
- We honour the insurance brokers, agents of the insured with regard to the claim status and feed back/status of the claim is supplied.
- We interact with the clients by phone and making personal visits also for quick and speedy settlement.
- In case the claim is not payable/repudiated or complex in nature we do interact/explain to the claimant before sending our report to the Insurance Company, to avoid unnecessary situations.
- We negotiate with the insured and advice insurers accordingly, for claim settlements.
- Where the documents are not fully received from the clients as per our request, we again advice them to forward the balance documents with in four working days on receipt of documents sent earlier.
- The Final Survey Reports [FSR] are released within 10 working days from the date of receipt of all the documents / information. In case of Motor reports, the max time is four working days. However interim reports are sent to the insurers at regular intervals.